The well-being, health and safety of our guests and team members is our top priority. To ensure this, we have implemented procedures, plans and rules that guarantee that all guests feel safe in our hotel.
We follow the recommendations of the World Health Organization (WHO), the Robert Koch Institute and the regulations of the health authorities to prevent the spread and transmission of diseases. We pay attention to all prescribed hygiene measures in all areas of our hotel.
The most important infection protection measures that we implement in our hotel:
- We follow the guidelines and recommendations of the health authorities and the Robert Koch Institute.
- We avoid using cash and instead rely on the option of contactless payment.
- In all public areas, attention is drawn to maintaining the required distance and disinfectant dispensers are available.
- Public areas are regularly well ventilated.
- There is an additional regular disinfection of heavily used surfaces such as key cards, door handles, card terminals, light switches, elevator buttons, etc.
- All guests and employees are asked to avoid direct contact and to keep a safety distance of 1.5 meters in all hotel areas.
- All guests are informed about hygiene regulations by notices and boards.
- The number of people to use the elevator is limited. Alternatively, please use the stairs.
- Higher cleaning intervals are implemented in the hotel rooms and floors.
- In the breakfast area, tables are placed that keep a minimum distance of 1.5 meters and are cleaned with disinfectants before use by the next guest.
- Guests with symptoms of illness are asked to call a doctor and remain in the room.
We are here for you! Stay healthy.
Your maakt team